The mission of the marketing team at Yeti is to make people discover Yeti, love him and use him in their homes. To do that, we work on creating the best content for our users and discovering new ways to reach them. We focus on inbound marketing as we believe it’s the best way to start.
As a marketer, you will work with social media channels and analytics tools to value how well we are doing on those channels. Also, you will start collaborating on our blog as a writer & editor for which strong writing and communication skills will be required.You’ll be also expected to optimize mobile app store pages for our app so people can discover them in app stores.
Last but not least, you’ll communicate with our users on a day to day basis to help them figure out the best way to use Yeti, support them and make them happy users. We provide our users with many channels through which they can contact us to solve questions or troubleshoot issues. Speed, kindness and effectiveness are key to achieve user happiness.
- English >= C1. We are an international team and for that reason, English is the norm to communicate with team members and our users.
- Image Editing. When we create blog posts or twits we include images to empowers what we are telling our users.
- Social Media Management. Social media is a good channel to communicate with users and let the world know what we are doing or what’s happening at Netbeast. Knowledge of Twitter, Facebook, social media analytics and management tools like HootSuite, Buffer… are required.
- Marketing background. At least some knowledge of marketing processes and terminology are required: user acquisition, retention, inbound marketing, NPS, SEO, ASO, SEM…
Personal interests and skills we value
- Tech lovers. Yeti is a tech startup. You’re are going to be surrounded by smart home devices and you’ll use them at the office on a day to day basis. If you don’t like tech, we’re sad to say this isn’t your place :(
- Knowledge of analytics. We have a healthy obsession with analyzing our results as we believe it’s the best way to assess if our actions are the best thing we can do to make Yeti grow. Link tracking, user behaviour analysis and tools like Appsflyer or Amplitude are some of the tools we use here at Yeti.
- Ease of communication. Communication must be a two-way street so people must understand what you’re trying to communicate.
- Heavy mobile apps user. Yeti is a mobile app so for this reason, we value a lot if you strongly use mobile apps in your daily life. It will be easier to empathise with Yeti users if you’re someone who uses mobile apps.
- Spotify/Apple Music subscription. Because working with music is always better.
- Coffee/Tea for free. To get that extra energy kick every day at the office!
- Equipment. We will do our best to provide you with all the tools and equipment you need to bring the very best out of you.
- Weekly Breakfast. We host team breakfasts once a week. It’s a great opportunity to talk with team members while sharing doughnuts, fruit and coffee!
- Transportation Credit. Do you live far far away from the office? We can talk about the best option for you to come to the office at less cost.
You can send all requests to email@example.com